Fequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact RSH?
- I'm new to growing. Are your products right for me?
- What kind of support do I get?
- Does this stuff come with a warranty?
- Are instructions included with my order?
- How much electricity does it use?
- Is it shipped discretely?
- How can I place an order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Is the billing discrete?
- How do I check my order status?
- How long does it take to process my order?
- How do I change or cancel my order?
- What is your return policy?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Where do you ship?
- What shipping methods do you use?
- How does the delivery process work?
- Is the packaging discrete?
- How long until my order is delivered?
- Do I need to be home when my order is delivered?
- Can I pick my order up from your shipping facility?
Grow Box Basics
How do I contact RSH?
You can contact our awesome team through the method that best suits you. Our employees often have calls forwarded to their personal cell phones, so you will be able to reach us in a jiffy - even during off hours.
- Punch this secret code into your phone: 888-784-1688
- E-Mail us through our contact form
- Chat with us through Live Support Chat
- Go old school and mail us a letter typed on your 1934 Smith Corona Typewriter. Our address is: 1489 W. Palmetto Park Road Suite 418 Boca Raton, FL 33486
I'm new to growing. Are your products right for me?
Yes! RSH products are designed for growers of all experience levels. Beginners receive a guided introduction to indoor gardening, while professional growers will feel right at home. We include a comprehensive setup DVD and grow guide.
You also get exclusive access to our One-on-One Grow Support for life. That means you can give us a call if you have any questions. Oh, and one more thing - Every grow box is covered by a no-hassle 3 year warranty on everything but the light bulbs & consumables.
What kind of support do I get?
All customers receive our legendary One-on-One Grow Support - For life! This means you get the privilege of being able to call our kick ass team of hydroponic and horticulture enthusiasts for as long as you own your gear.
No matter the problem - Be it plant or product related - We've got your back. Give us a call today to learn more about the RSH Experience.
Does this stuff come with a warranty?
For sure! We cover all parts in your order with our 3 year no-hassle warranty. If a part goes bad, we replace it. Simple as that.
The only parts that aren't covered by the 3 year warranty are consumables and light bulbs. Light bulbs are covered by a 6 month warranty and consumables (rockwool, nutrients, etc.) are covered for 90 days.
Are instructions included with my order?
Every grow box order comes with a comprehensive setup DVD, grow guide, and nutrient feeding schedule. As always, simply give us a call if you need any help.
How much electricity does it use?
Generally speaking, your electricity bill will only go up by a few dollars per month. It's tough to give our customers an exact estimate because of the variables involved. The amount your electric bill will increase depends on the configuration of your box, your light cycles, and the cost of electricity in your area.
Is it shipped discretely?
Absolutely! For smaller orders shipped via UPS or FedEx, your order is in a plain brown box.
The packaging for large orders that are shipped on a pallet are also very discrete. The packaging is unlabeled and it appears that a piece of furniture is being delivered.
How can I place an order?
You can order through our website, over the phone, or through a mail-in order form. Give us a shout and we'll mail you an order form if that's your thing.
What payment methods do you accept?
No matter how you want to pay, we've got you covered. We accept all major credit cards; Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, & Diner's Club.
We also accept money orders, cashiers checks, & bank checks. We do not accept personal checks.
Is the billing discrete?
Yes, billing is discrete and it will not say "Read Set Hydro" on your billing statement. Your billing statement will list the name of our parent company, which is not listed on our website.
How do I check my order status?
- Go to www.readysethydro.com
- Click "My Account"
- Click "My Orders"
- See the Order Status under the "Order Status" column.
- Click "View Order" to view the details of your order
- Contact Us if you have any questions, we are here to help!
How long does it take to process my order?
Like a fine wine, these things take a little bit of time to prepare. Every grow box is built to order and we do this because every customer has unique requirements.
Depending on how many orders are ahead of you, it will take approximately 5 to 15 business days to manufacturer your box and prepare it for shipment. You can expect your order to arrive within 5 business days once it ships.
The entire order process takes about 2 to 4 weeks from start to finish.
How do I change or cancel my order?
You can change or cancel your order by giving us a call before your order ships. Full refunds will be issued for all canceled orders that have not shipped. Refunds are only issued to the original form of payment.
What is your return policy?
In-Person Return Instructions
- Call us to inform one of our representatives that you will be coming in to return your product. Bring in a copy of the invoice that arrived in the manila envelope.
- Before visiting the warehouse, place the item securely in the ORIGINAL packaging.
- Please DO NOT throw away the packing material that your system came in.
- All products MUST be returned in good condition, in original boxes, and with paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure a full credit.
- Our representative will process your return and issue you a credit. Please allow 5-10 business days for the credit to appear on your billing statement.
Please note that your original shipping costs will not be refunded.
Returns by Mail
Please note that your original shipping costs will not be refunded.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer flat rate shipping to all Continental US destinations. Flat rate shipping costs can be found on each product page. The cost of shipping for small components will be calculated at checkout.
The cost of shipping helps us provide our customers with the best delivery experience possible. This helps us cover the cost of packing materials (pallet, foam, plastic wrap, tie-down straps, cardboard, etc.), labor, insurance, and quick shipping.
Where do you ship?
Everywhere! Well, almost everywhere. We will ship to any country where we are legally allowed to do business. You can checkout through our website if you are within the Continental United States or Canada. Please contact us for a custom shipping quote if you are located anywhere else.
What shipping methods do you use?
The shipping method used to ship your order varies based on product and destination. Our smallest grow box, the PRODUCT NAME, ships via UPS Ground Large Package. Our large grow boxes ship via a freight company such as Old Dominion Freight. International shipments are handled on a case-by-case. Contact us for more information.
How does the delivery process work?
The delivery process for large orders shipped via freight is simple! We've broken it down into a few stages:
- Place your order through our website, over the phone, or through the mail in form. We will provide you with an estimated shipping date within the following 3-7 business days.
- You will receive a tracking number when your order ships.
- The freight company will contact you 1-3 business days before your orders is to be delivered in order to schedule a delivery date and time.
- After scheduling a delivery date, typically the freight company will call you on the day of delivery to confirm that you are home. Note: The freight company doesn't always call on the day of delivery. This varies from company to company.
- Upon delivery, thoroughly inspect the unit for damage. DO NOT SIGN for the delivery if it shows any sign of damage. Call us and we will take it from there.
Is the packaging discrete?
Absolutely! There is nothing on the exterior of the packaging or on the bill of lading that indicates the contents of your order. Orders shipped via UPS use a plain brown box. Orders shipped via freight are also discrete, as it looks like a large dresser or piece of furniture is being delivered.
How long until my order is delivered?
The lead time for all grow box orders (excluding small shipments of parts, nutrients, etc.) is typically 5 to 10 business days, although it can be up to 15 business days. Don't worry, it's usually closer to 8 or 9 business days before your unit ships.
Once your order ships, it will generally take about 1-5 business days to arrive. We ship from San Francisco, California to be exact, so the closer you are to California the quicker your order will arrive.
Do I need to be home when my order is delivered?
Yes, all large orders require a signature upon delivery. Some small orders, such as replacement parts and accessories, do not require a signature upon delivery.
Can I pick my order up from your shipping facility?
Yes, you may pick up your order from our manufacturing and shipping facility in San Francisco, CA. Please call or email for details.
Will I have odor problems?
We guarantee that you will have ZERO odor problems. Every grow box we sell is designed to be 100% odor proof. All but our smallest grow box use dual carbon filters for the best protection against odors. The competition only uses one carbon filter, even in their large cabinets.
How much electricity does a grow box use?
Most grow boxes use around the same amount of electricity as a powerful desktop computer. A typical grow box will only add a few dollars to your electricity bill per month. Exact electricity usage amounts can be found on each product page.
Do I need the CO2 upgrade?
The CO2 upgrade is our most popular upgrade - And with good reason! It has the ability to increase yields by up to 50%
We often get asked "How does CO2 increase my yields?" The answer is simple. CO2 is used during photosynthesis (the process by which plants convert light energy to chemical energy.) By enriching the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere of your grow box, your crop productivity will increase substantially.
Should I use hydroponics or soil?
In our opinion, hydroponics is the way to go. Our SuperPonic system will grow your plants up to 5x faster than a traditional hydroponic system. We've also designed the system to be easy to use - It's perfect for beginners! We include a comprehensive manual & instructional DVD to get you started. Plus, we're always available if you have any questions - Lifetime customer service is included.
We don't mean to imply that soil is worthless. In fact, soil is still one of the most popular methods for growing plants - And with good reason! It's easy, forgiving, and you can get really good results. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference. If you buy one of our soil grow boxes then you can always add on the hydroponic system later.
How long will my carbon filter stop odors?
Generally, a carbon filter will last about 18-24 months before needing to be replaced. Replacing the carbon filter or the carbon inside the filter is very easy to do. You can prolong the life of your carbon filter by keeping the outside of your carbon filter free of dust and debris.